Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pardun the Interruption...

 ::  He is a cute 'interruption' though, isn't he? ::



I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  There.  I said it.  ...and I meant it!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long!

It's not that we haven't been doing anything at babybundles handmade, it's quite the opposite actually!  We have been super-duper busy (keeping a house, running a business and three little boys busy) and have terribly neglected our dear blog.  Not any more our sweet friends.  We are here and we will be posting like crazy from this. day. forward. 

Why?  You ask.

Well you see, we are making some big changes.  BIG.  Big like adding a gazillion more products, hosting 'trunk shows', launching an online store... you know JUMPING IN WITH BOTH FEET, or, HEAD FIRST, or whatever that old saying is!

We have decided to take the plunge and make this my 'full time job'.  (As if it's not already, we're just adding to the workload!) 

We have some big things in store and it all gets started next month!  So kick back, relax and stay a while... we're going to have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Share your thoughts! We love to hear from you! ::